Monday, May 18, 2015

BIG NEWS!!

YES IT'S TRUE! WE ARE PREGNANT!

After 8 1/2 years of marriage and 5 years of trying we actually did it!! Well God did it! We were so shocked!!
 

So on April 15th (Luke's birthday) we conceived but didn't know it! Then we left for New Zealand and I started having "signs" ... but was still in denial... Then I had a prophetic dream about being pregnant and woke up like, "That was weird...am I????"  Still in denial I waited to tell Luke anything cuz I was still not sure. Then when we got back from New Zealand I took a test and it was positive!!! And it was on MOTHERS DAY!

I freaked out and thought, "How could I surprise Luke?" so when he got home I lied and said I had "forgotten" a birthday present for him that I had hidden in my room... He was so excited and totally CLUELESS about me being pregnant so I had him sit on the couch while I went to get the "present". I wrapped the test in a box and brought it to him.

Here is the video I took when he opened it! He was so shocked: Check it out!  =)
 


We also announced it at our YWAM Base Gathering and someone filmed it! So fun!
So we are still in shock but so excited! Luke is THROUGH THE ROOF lol !! =) I'm 7 weeks pregnant and should give birth some time around beginning of January 2016!

God is good and his timing is PERFECT!! We love him more than anything and can't wait to meet this guy... that's our hunch at leaste ;)

K better run!! Love you all and THANK YOU to the many many years of prayer you have put into praying this into reality!

We love you so much!

Luke and Bethany

No comments: